YITH WooCommerce Mailchimp Premium Nulled The best way to integrate Mailchimp functionalities to plan focused and effective marketing campaigns. You will be able to register your e-commerce customers to MailChimp lists in an easy and fast way. You will be able to outline your customers depending on their preferences.
YITH WooCommerce Mailchimp Plugin Features
- Integrate WordPress and WooCommerce with your MailChimp profile, by letting your customers automatically subscribe one of your lists during checkout.
- Register new users as soon as their order is either placed or completed.
- Show a checkbox to let them explicitly allow subscription or not.
- Send a confirmation email on subscription or not (double opt-in – handled by MailChimp).
- Update a user that is already registered to the list or not.
- Send a “Welcome email” to newly subscribed users (welcome email – handled by MailChimp).
- Specify interest groups for new subscriptions during checkout.
- An advanced selection mode that allows you to add a user to more than one lists and specify interest groups (if any) for each of them.
- In advanced mode, associate WooCommerce checkout fields to MailChimp list fields, so that users’ profiles are automatically populated.
- In advanced mode, specify conditions for new subscriptions to the list.
- Store integration: you can create campaigns targeted at customer purchasing preferences, handle abandoned carts, and check revenue from newsletter campaigns directly from Mailchimp Dashboard
- Use a shortcode to print on the screen an AJAX form for registration to the list.
- Select lists and groups for new user registrations and let users subscribe the newsletter upon registration
- Select fields that will be printed in the form, handling the different types of MailChimp fields and mandatory fields.
- Sync procedure, to register existing customers and orders to MailChimp
- Customize form style using an easy-to-use panel.
- Use a widget that prints a subscription form to a specific list.
- Select lists and groups even in the widget.
- Select and sort fields even in the widget and handle them according to the field type.
- Customize the widget from the options panel.
- Export a set of your e-commerce users into a MailChimp list.
- You can either filter users and distinguish them between users and customers or filter them using parameters concerning their orders.
- Export users into a CSV file and use it in management software.
- Display a widget in WordPress dashboard with statistics about user-defined lists.
- Integrate eCommerce360 to track purchases deriving from a MailChimp campaign.