Online donations are a phenomenon that has been getting a foothold in recent years more and more: users make donations to support cultural projects, to collect for fundraising initiatives, to express their gratitude for a service or a product they have received. Whether it is a matter of few euros or of considerable amounts, if you want to create a site that gives you the possibility to make donations, what you need is certainly a simple solution, as versatile as possible.
Donations For WooCommerce Plugin Features
- Users can make donations with the YITH Donations for WooCommerce – Form widget
- Add a donation form in a single product of the shop
- Minimum and maximum amount for each donation
- Donation form on the cart page
- Set specific payment methods for orders with one or more donations
- Change the style of the form button
- Add the donation form in more products of the shop
- Make donation mandatory on one or more products of the shop
- Customizable textual labels
- Edit the contents of the email for users that have made donations
- Filtered list of all orders of the shop with donations
- The YITH Donations for WooCommerce Summary widget to show to users the total amount of donations received
- A shortcode to add the donation form in the page of the shop
- Choose whether to show pre-set amounts for the donation or leave the customer free to enter a custom amount (option available in widget, donation form and Cart page).