WooCommerce Waitlist Nulled extension lets you track demand for out-of-stock items, making sure your customers feel informed, and therefore more likely to buy. Using a simple plugin, you can build up a waiting list of people wanting the unavailable item, then notify these customers automatically when products come back in stock.
WooCommerce Waitlist Plugin Features
- allow customers to be notified when they can purchase an item that is currently out of stock
- easily identify ‘most wanted’ products to prioritise re-stocking
- allow customers to easily review and edit their waiting lists
- maintain a record of users that have been emailed an in-stock notification
- easily manage your waitlists from the WordPress admin
- add the waitlist elements for any product anywhere you choose using our shortcode
- plug-and-play functionality – just install, activate and go!
- options to display opt-in elements when users sign up to a waitlist
- options to also display waitlist buttons on archive pages (e.g. the shop page/product category pages)
- options to add google analytic tracking codes to WooCommerce Waitlist emails
- options to email a site administrator when a customer joins a waitlist
- options to set a minimum stock before WooCommerce Waitlist in-stock notifications are sent out