WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments Nulled Conditional Shipping and Payments allows you to conditionally restrict the payment gateways, shipping methods and shipping countries/states available on your site.
Conditional Shipping and Payments Features
- Per product, category or shipping class.
- By weight, item quantity, or cart total.
- When a coupon is activated.
- When purchasing subscriptions.
- For individual customers, customer roles or site members.
- By shipping method, country, state or postcode.
- Depending on the chosen billing country.
- Based on order total or currency.
- By product, product category or shipping class.
- When paying for subscriptions.
- For individual customers, customer roles, or members of your site.
- Product categories or shipping classes in the cart.
- Cart or shipping package totals.
- Customer roles or memberships.
2020.11.13 - version 1.8.8 * Fix - Fixed saving of 'Exclude Rate IDs' field values with escaped delimiters (%|%). * Fix - JS error when attempting to set up 'Billing Country' restrictions due to an outdated file commit.