RML Nulled (Real Media Library) is one of the most wanted media wordpress plugins. It is easy to use and it allows you to organize your thousands of images in folders. It is similar to wordpress categories like in the posts. Use your mouse (or touch) to drag and drop your files. Create, rename, delete or reorder your folders If you want to select a image from the “Select a image”-dialog (e. g. featured image) you can filter when inserting media. Just install this plugin and it works fine with all your image and media files. It also supports multisite.
Real Media Library WordPress Plugin Features
- WordPress 5.0 / Gutenberg ready
- Folders for the WordPress media library
- Drag & Drop your files
- Create shortcuts of files. Shortcuts doesn’t need any physical storage (0kb). Note also that the fields in the shortcuts can be different to the original file, for example “Title”, “Description” or “Caption”.
- Full control for your folders in one toolbar (create, rename, delete, rearrange)
- Filter in insert media dialog
- Improved Uploader
- Upload files directly to a folder
- Create dynamic gallery from folder
- Custom image order for the dynamic galleries (drag & drop)
- Fast navigatation to folders with fast folder search>
- Compatible with Revolution Slider
- Compatible with touch devices
- Supports multisite
- 6 months support Included
- Forever free updates
- GPDR / DSGVO: The plugin is collecting no personal data!
Changelog 4.9.7 (2020-09-29) build backend pot files and JSON generation conflict-resistent (#6utk9n) chore introduce development package (#6utk9n) move backend files to development package (#6utk9n) move grunt to common package (#6utk9n) move packages to development package (#6utk9n) move some files to development package (#6utk9n) remove grunt task aliases (#6utk9n) update dependencies (#3cj43t) update package.json scripts for each plugin (#6utk9n)