This Visual Composer Addon – HTML5 Radio Player is all you need from a radio player: ShoutCast & IceCast support, categories, search, LastFM API support and more…
Changes to Free HTML5 Radio Player v1.6.1 WordPress Plugin
- Responsive Design: The radio player can be used in websites which are responsive. Optional parameter to disable responsive behavior in order to integrate it in non-responsive websites.
- Mobile Compatible: It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Last.FM API: The player uses Last.FM API to display the photo of the current playing singer.
- Highly Customizable: You can choose from the 2 available skins: back & white. Also, from parameters you can create any color scheme, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
- Categories: The playlist items are structured in categories. A radio file can belong to multiple categories. The categories are automatically generated from the radio stream data.
- Playlist Search: You have the option to search the playlist. The results will be displayed as you type the search term.
- Show/Hide Playlist: Button to show or hide the playlist. Also option to start the player with the playlist hidden.
- Share: You can share the radio player on Facebook and Twitter. Parameters to customize the share title and description.
- Option To Manually Set Radio Name And Categories Name: If needed, you have the option to manually set the radio name and categories name
- Multiple Instances: You can insert multiple radio players on your website or on the same page.
- Show/Hide Buttons: You can set as visible or set as hidden: playlist, volume, share buttons
- Multiple Parameters: Over 70 parameters from where you can customize your player, including: width, autoplay, initial volume, playlist, categories & color parameters.
- Free Updates: Once you’ve bought the product, you can download for free, from your account, all the updated versions.
- – multiple code improvements