Demo ConvertPlus WordPress Plugin
ConvertPlus WordPress Plugin Features
- Multiple Display Positions
- Different offers and messages need different targeting positions. Convert Plus offers multiple targeting options so you can effectively choose a position that best suits your message or optin form.
- Ready-made Styles & Templates
- Get up and running quickly utilizing built-in library of professionally designed templates and readymade popups to create your own branded offer within minutes.
- Real-time Live Editor
- Boost your conversion rates with attractive modules created in the live editor, and unleash your creativity effortlessly. Make changes to built-in templates quickly, without any coding skills.
- Capture & Sync Leads
- Exclusive feature that creates multiple segmented email lists based on variety of offers & categories you wish to display. Capture, sync, manage & analyze your contacts all in one place. Capture leads and build email lists through email opt-in forms or external sources like WP Comment Forms, Contact Form 7, WP Registration Form and WooCommerce Checkout Form.
- Exit Intent Technology
- Recover abandoning visitors and turn them into subscribers & customers. Show customized and targeted offers on exit popups at the precise movement when visitor is about to leave your website.
- In-depth Analytics
- With meaningful analytics graphs, you can easily understand what is working on your website so you can think of better opportunities, and make data-driven decisions to increase your revenue.
- A/B Test & Analyze
- Unlimited number of real-time split tests to help you find which message relates best for your audience. Now you can stop guessing, test forms & make informed decisions to accelerate your revenue.
- 2-Step Opt-In Technology
- Utilize the explore action of visitors when they click on a link, image or button to display customized offers. This technology is proven to amplify conversions & generate quality email list.
- Use the social share styles to increase social followers, shares and likes. You can use modal popups, slide-in popups, info bars, sticky bars or inline modules for social sharing.