Calendarize it! Nulled WordPress Plugin was originally created without support for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer). Please notice that you do not need WPBakery Page Builder to use Calendarize it!, but if you have WPBakery Page Builder you can take advantage of the built-in compatibility with this plugin and build your own templates using the popular drag and drop page builder.
Changes to Free Calendarize It 188.8.131.52594 WordPress Plugin
- Update: Improvements for Gutenberg support
- Update: New icon or Calendarize it! in Gutenberg
- Update: Added new class-autoloader.php. For future development and improvements to the core of add-ons and the main plugin itself. This will help developers to load classes without the need to use require/include statements.
- Compatibility Fix: WPML String Translation conflict when saving Options in Calendarize it!
- Bug Fixed: After changing the id of recurring events, the no repeat feature stopped working
- Bug Fixed: Fatal error with WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) filter fixed
- Bug Fixed: Accordion Upcoming Events Widget did not render basic HTML from the excerpt field
Changelog Version: 184.108.40.206002 – October 21, 2020 Bug Fixed: Invalid translation in German .mo .po translation flies: yyyy was translated to jjjj and dddd was translated to tttt. This caused Weekdays and Year to break when setting German as the language in WordPress. Bug Fixed: On the latest WordPress, recurring patterns are reset in the interface (meaning interface does not reflect what is actually saved) Bug Fixed: On the latest WordPress, the title of the event is not showing in the Calendar meta box when adding a date (Gutenberg) Bug Fixed: Fixed issue with certain recurring events being duplicated in the calendar